Variations in pressure arise if a sealed housing is exposed to rapid, extreme or recurring ambient temperature fluctuations. Substantial temperature changes, such as those caused by a sudden thunderstorm on hot, sunny days; elevation level changes during transportation or consistent heating and cooling caused by internal heat sources can cause pressure variations in sealed housings.
If the variation in pressure is not compensated, the vacuum applies constant stress to the seals of the housing. In a worst case scenario, this can cause the seals to fail. In this case, dust and other particle encroachment is basically a given.
The pressure compensation elements (PCE) we develop consist of hydrophobic and oleophobic filter membranes (PFOA-free), which compensate for the arising pressure variations and that at the same time reliably lock out moisture and particles from the exterior.
Our product portfolio ranges from membranes on rolls to preassembled membrane components to the development of complex component groups in combination with plastic injection molds.
Injection molding and filtration are our passion. In these areas we develop products based on customer specifications, manufacture serial products and resolve current challenges to offer best solutions. To that end, we partner with you from the start in the development process from the initial idea to the series production of your component.
- Pocket computers, scanners
- GPS and navigation devices
- Location devices
- Smartphones and smartwatches
- Bluetooth devices
- Wireless radio devices
- Electric tooth brushes
- Razors and epilators
- Remote control units
- Digital cameras and action cams
- Mowing robots
- Battery operated chain saws and cutters, leaf blowers
- E-cigarette ventilation
- Car lights and lamps
- Transportation technology, e.g. traffic lights
- Industrial and communal outdoor lighting
- LED work lamps and outdoor advertising
- Decorative outdoor lighting elements
- Ship lighting
- Machine and special lighting
- Automotive electronics:
- Drive train, window lever, cooler/ventilator, pre-glow controls, climate system pressure sensors, tire pressure sensors
- Batteries: From e-bikes to high voltage batteries
- Masts, antennae, small cells and access control systems
- Hybrid and electric mobility:
- Battery vents, charging pillars
- Forklifts and logistics equipment
- Sealed plugs and plug connections
- Photovoltaic systems and components
- CPV modules
- Intelligent meters for gas, water and electricity
- Tank vents
- Traffic control systems