SABEU has been delivering expertise in injection molding and mold making since 1958, and in the processing and manufacture of membranes for over 30 years.
Our many years of experience in the fields of healthcare, biology and life sciences, the possibility to manufacture in clean rooms as well as the certification according to DIN EN ISO 13485 along with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise make us an ideal partner of OEMs. The main difference of SABEU compared with other OEM suppliers is that we are able to offer membranes and injection molding from a single source, including development, mold making and assembly.
Our special skills relating to filtration membranes and processing of synthetic materials enable us to cover complex parts of the value chain. With our pooled know-how, we create fast development processes, special quality-related safety, efficient cost structures, simplified supply chain management and hence true customer benefits.
- Mold making
- Injection molding production
- Membrane manufacturing
- Assembly and automation technology
- Large and small batch production in ISO class 8 clean rooms
- Packaging and international logistics
- A Full-Service-Partner
- Know-How in combination of injection molded parts and membranes
- Short time in development periods
- High quality
- Cost effectiveness
- Reduced effort in supplier management
- High flexibility
SABEU GmbH & Co. KG | Plant 1, Northeim
37154 Northeim, Germany
Tel.: +49 5551 9101-00
Fax: +49 5551 9101-210
E-Mail: info (at) sabeu.com
SABEU GmbH & Co. KG | Plant 3, Radeberg
01454 Radeberg, Germany
SABEU – Plastics & Membrane Technology | USA
11 Old Burnt Store Road North
33993 Cape Coral, FL, USA
Tel.: +1 609 661 2444
E-Mail: info (at) sabeu.com
Our plastics processing company was established in 1958 by Karl-Heinz and Gertrud Sander-Beuermann in a former farmhouse in Elvershausen near Northeim (Lower Saxony) and has continued to grow over the course of its history.
- 1958 The Sander-Beuermann family start production with their first hand operated plastic molding machine
- 1990 Expansion with a first controlled area and ISO class 8 clean room, assembly lines and logistics center in Northeim, Germany
- 1997 First certificate of ISO 9001
- 1998 Second production plant in Radeberg, former eastern Germany
- 2006 New central logistics center in Northeim, Germany
- 2010 Altenloh, Brinck & Co. Group becomes majority shareholder
- 2011 Start of membrane production in the new plant 3 in Radeberg, Germany
- 2014 Expansion of the business operations in the USA, Japan, and Malaysia
- 2017 New state-of-the-art headquarters with R&D, tool shop, injection molding and assembly with ISO Class 8 clean rooms, QA, logistics and management in Northeim, Germany
For the Altenloh, Brinck & Co. Group, tradition equals progress as it looks back to over 190 years of corporate history, shaped by trend-setting milestones. These have made the Altenloh, Brinck, & Co. Group what it is today: a specialist that masters the ABCs of quality, performance and innovation from the ground up.
The ABC group of companies combines businesses with special know-how in the fields of cold extrusion technology, pressing and bending technology, component assembly, tool manufacture, membrane technology, surface engineering, heat treatment, plant engineering as well as tin die casting.
SABEU is a leading supplier of filter membranes and plastic components for the life sciences, medical, packaging and further industries.